Customer Service Training - 1, 2 or 3 Day Programme
Will be selected from the modules listed below depending on duration
- Programme content determined by Client.
Customer Service Training Modules
Why Customer Service?
- What is Customer Service?
- What does it involve?
- Why is it so important?
- How Customer Service has changed.
- What do your Customers want.
- Creating positive points of contact.
- Understanding your Customer.
- All staff contribute to Customer Service.
Creating a Positive Service Experience
- Treating your Customer as a partner.
- Developing a positive attitude.
- Communication is the key to Customer Service.
- Talking to Customers.
- Methods of measuring standards of service.
- Designing a programme.
- Developing a Customer Service List.
- Taking small steps.
- The cost of an unhappy Customer.
- Turning complaining Customers into long-term Customers.
- Code of conduct.
- Customer service as a way of life.
Providing Service with Integrity
- Viewing Customers positively.
- Building an emotional connection.
- Actively listening to your Customers.
Dealing with Challenging Customers
- Why Customers get upset.
- Dealing with Customer emotions.
Solving Customer Problems
- Managing Customer expectations.
- Solving problems when they arise.
- Dealing with the Customer who is wrong.
- Handling angry Customers.
- Giving bad news.
- When you can't satisfy a Customer.
- Customers who will only talk to the Managing Director.
Helping Customers on the Telephone
- Providing one voice for your Customers.
- Transferring the Customer.
- Using the hold button.
Becoming a Customer Service Professional
- What makes a Customer Service professional?
- Keeping a strong and positive attitude all day long.
The Team Approach to Customer Service
- Developing team strategies.
- Delivering outer circle service.
- Cross-selling and up-selling.
The Importance of Goodwill
- How important is it to you?
- Developing an action plan.
- Winning Customers from competitors.
- Telephone techniques.
- Why good telephone technique is important.
- The impression we give to our Customers.
- The company's image.
- Voice control and tone.
- Telephone behaviour.
- Dealing with difficult Customers.
- Avoiding confusion.